Join us at the farm with Paige from Karmic Roots Yoga, to experience your yoga practice to the sights and sounds of the country life.
This Slow Flow Yoga practice intends to support participants in connecting to the moment and to each breath. The poses can be altered and refined without feeling rushed during this evening practice. Slow flow allows participants to connect to their bodies, take time to pause and take in the beautiful environment surrounding them in the moment to connect to a deeper sense of stillness and peace. Slow flow yoga for any body with any experience level.
**** Covid -19 Social Distancing Protocol ****
– students bring their own props- mats or blankets are suggested along with bug repellent.
– Mats will be spaced minimally 6 feet apart- more if they choose.
– A touchless thermometer will be used to check everyone’s temperature prior to the practice, if you are feeling ill please notify us immediately and do not attend the yoga class.
– Masks are suggested to be worn before and after the practice, however are not required during the practice as we are outside and at least 6 feet apart.
– hand sanitizer/hand washing area will be present for those needing it.